Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Randoms...

1. It was 37 degrees when I left for work this morning at 0500. The car was saying ICE POSSIBLE. Great Texans can't drive as it is & add ice to the mix...time to move.

2. My work is doing the BIGGEST LOSER: Government Edition. It starts November 2, 2008 and runs till Dec 1. Thank goodness it starts on Sunday b/c on Saturday...we're going to WURSTFEST 2008. which means lots of:

A Giant Ass Mug of  German Beer Pictures, Images and Photos

German Sausage (NICE!!!) Pictures, Images and Photos

Potato Pancakes with Apple-Pear Compote Pictures, Images and Photos

Photos will follow. Drunkenness will ensue. Good times.

3. I am going here next week:
tower of the americas Pictures, Images and Photos The Tower of the Americas and having dinner at the Chart House. The restaurant rotates & you have incredible views of the city. Why am I going? B/c my husband is amazing & spoils me soooo much. He told me that we haven't had a date night in a while so he said he was taking me out...just because. Have I told you lately how MUCH I love that man??!!

4. While reading my blog list on Google Reader I came across something that made me squeal like a little girl. I may or may not have got up and danced around my townhouse and I may or may not have burst into song instantly. Dirty Dancing has been brought to the STAGE!!!
Dirty Dancing on stage here Pictures, Images and Photos
This was my ALL TIME favorite movie growing up. Looks like we'll be making a trip to Chicago or Boston this winter. I am so freaking excited. 

Life is awesome. 
~♥ Mrs. Q

No comments: