Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Since everyone else is doing it!!!

1. Clothes Shop: I lust over Banana Republic & J. Crew but in reality I shop at Express and Victoria's Secret...their catalog is amazing.

2. Furniture Shop: Seabrook Classics....one day my house will be completely decorated like that. I also love Southern Living Home. It's become an obsession.

3. City: It's impossible for me to choose just one. So I'm going to go with my top 5...one of which I will be transferring to soon...but I'm on the government's time....not mine: (1) Charleston (2) Wilmington, NC (3) Savannah (4) Richmond, VA (5) DC...yes my dears I am a southern girl born and bred & I will only live in the south....I consider DC still the south, don't judge.

4. Sweet: Dark chocolate. Enough said. Specifically, Cheesecake Factory Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake & Tiramisu.

5. Drink: Sweet tea with lemon, VERY cold Fiji bottled water, and Coke classic in a GLASS bottle chilled. It is the best. I'm just sayin'.
Adult beverage: Malibu & Coke, Sangria Margaritas, & my MIL's Chocolate Martini's

6. Music: I'm a Country girl & that's what I will always be.

7. TV: Here's what I DVR: Paula Deen, Army Wives, The Unit, NCIS, One Tree Hill, the NEW 90210, Privileged, The Hills, John & Kate +8, Grey's & Private Practice....I have ADD when I watch TV...I can't sit still long enough to watch an entire show....so I DVR them and watch them later...fast-forwarding through the commercials.

8. Film: Top Gun- Classic. The Notebook- Chick flick. Sweet Home Alabama. Serendipity. Hope Floats. 

9. Workout: Running for many many miles. Pure Barre. It's amazing & will introduce you to muscles you didn't even know you had. &..... I haven't done it in years but english horseback riding/show jumping...I didn't get the nickname: Buns of Steel for nothing. 

10. Pastries: I'm not much of a pastry person...so I'd probably just eat a croissant if I had to.

11. Coffee: I'm NOT a Starbucks fan...it's overpriced & just not that good. I love Dunkin Donuts. It's not around anymore but in FL, Barnies was awesome...especially German Chocolate Cake. If I'm brewing it at home....I love Southern Butter Pecan & lots of cream.....1/2 & 1/2....bad I know!




1 comment:

texaslauren77 said...

Hi! I stumbled across your blog, and I have to say...I am SO with you on the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory!!! LOVE IT! :)