Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A funny for the day....

So my step-son whom I'll call Pumpkin (his nickname) for the purposes of this blog knows every freakin' song on the radio! He will yell at us in the car to turn it up because, "HE LOVES THIS SONG." He knows every word & will sing along quietly. My husband & I think it is so cute when he's singing. So the other day while listening to Hinder's Lips of an Angel....he's singing along and when it comes to the part:

My girl's in the next room....we hear him sing...my girl's in the restroom...we busted out laughing. He's 5 so it's completely adorable.

Apparently this 'talent' runs in the family....my in-laws are HUGE Eagles fans....so my husband when he was about 3 loved to sing their song: Take it to the Limit.... only he would sing: Take it To the Living Room. Picturing my husband as a 3 year old singing that???!!!! PRICELESS!!!

No comments: