Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My name is Mrs. Q, and I have a problem. I am addicted to beauty products. It's a sickness really. I cannot stop. So since there is nothing I can do about my addiction...I thought I'd share my 'must haves' with you.

Drum roll, please.....
~ Lotion: Johnson and Johnson's Bedtime Lotion...it has a light fresh lavender scent and is complimentary to almost any perfume
~ 'Tan in a can': Jergens Natural Glow Express Lotion...it's AMAZING & will make you tan in hours without turning you orange. It's in a very small bottle but is well worth every drop!
~ Mascara: Maybeline Great Lash Blackest Black....it's the familiar hot pink & green tube of mascara that's been around for years only it's SUPER black..great for gals with dark hair.
~ Eyeliner: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner....it lasts FOREVER, doesn't run, burn or flake.
~ Chapstick: Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm...it's minty fresh and has a pretty strong scent so it will clean out your sinuses along with making your lips baby soft.
~ Shampoo/Conditioner: Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky...your not going to believe this but it is the best straightening/anti frizz shampoo/conditioner. It has a great smell & is awesome for super long hair like mine that tends to get kinda dry because of the length.
~ Perfume: Estee Lauder's Sensuous...just go smell it & you'll see what I mean.

A beauty junkie's dream/nightmare....? ULTA.. check them out!

So what are your must haves? Come on feed my addiction!!!




No comments: