Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Waiting...

So I'm home sick from work today. I'm having some tests run b/c of some female issues & extreme pain I've been having. Nothing too serious I hope, just trying to be precautious b/c of my family history. The outcome of these tests could however affect my ability to have a baby. 

Being able to have a baby or not has me more worried than having some pre-cancerous cells. Is that crazy? My husband is being great, but I can tell he's scared. I'm only in my 20's, been married only 4 months and I have my entire life ahead of me, have a great government job, an amazing husband, new house etc. Waiting on the results of this phone call could change my life forever. Life as I know it could be turned upside down. 

Prayer is really helping. If I can just remain positive and stop worrying. Easier said than done. Somehow, I think worrying is a female gene. ;-)




1 comment:

`` said...

worrying is a female gene, i've come to learn :)

i hope the test results you get are good ones - i know how you feel about being more worried about being able to have a baby or not, versus worrying more about cancer.

((HUGS!))
(yeah, i'm a total stranger, but a hug never hurt anyone :) ..)