Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Love it...

~ All things Sangria..margarita swirled sangria, or just a nice glass of it. You all should try it. It's sweet and not quite as strong as red wine.

~ My DVR~ so that I can tape my shows. My guilty pleasures right now are the Hills, the new 9021o, Privileged, and One Tree Hill. Thank goodness for the DVR, so I'm not stuck watching all things sports or sci fi.

~ This cooler weather that we are having. Anything is better than 104 degrees over the weekend. 

~ My Samsung Instinct- I LOVE my phone, it has TV, videos, music, satelite radio, and GPS so I will never be lost again. AND, everything is included for $99/month...Finally, I have a 'cool' phone & I finally understand the obsession with 'crackberries'....lol

~ My runs in the morning. I've found a new trail and I'm really pushing myself. 

Namaste Yoga...it's addicting. 

~ Cooking dinner for my husband...it's so rewarding to be able to take care of him.

And it continues...




1 comment:

Ohmygoshi said...

One Tree Hill! Did you cry? I cried during the entire episode. From start to finish...all tears.