Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Saturday, August 30, 2008

What irks me??

What gets on my nerves?
(1) I can't stand when people are disrespectful to the United States. Show some respect; stand up, place your hand of your heart & honor your country. That means you Obama.
(2) People not supporting our troops....You may not support the war but support our troops...they are giving their lives for our freedoms. Those ladies & gents are someone's wife, husband, son, daughter, mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, granddaughter, grandson. Wear a yellow ribbon, send a donation, write to a soldier, say a prayer...just do SOMETHING!
(3) i HaTe tHiS sHit....grow up & learn how to type. 
(4) Automated phone systems....& when I do get a human being they are in India & I can't understand a damn thing they are saying. If you are going to provide customer service to the United States...learn to speak the english language properly. 
(5) Press 1 for english???...you live here??!! You need to learn to understand it & speak it!
(5) Young girls acting like sluts on myspace...put some clothes on & act your age...you'll have plenty of time to act like an adult when you are actually an adult. You're asking for trouble & probably attracting the wrong kind of attention. 
(6) When my step son doesn't listen to me...his mother lets him get away with murder and then sends him to our house.
(7) My Nana always being critical of me...no matter what I achieve or how successful I become.
(8) The fact that I have gained weight since moving to TX. I love my curves but I need to lose some weight. 

No comments: