Things I'm Into

  • Song: Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield
  • Book: Twilight
  • Food: Sliced Tomatoes with salt & pepper
  • Drink: Lipton White Tea Apple Cranberry

Monday, June 23, 2008

Oopsies...

So I was TRYING to do laundry. I'd transported one load to the dryer and put another in the washer. Easy enough, right? Well, apparently not. I accidentally locked the keys in the laundry room. You see, our laundry room is in a storage room next to our first floor patio (we have 2 patios...sqeee). Since we just bought a set of brand new washer and dryers..we lock the laundry room. My laundry room has become Ft. Knox... even I can't get in there. Lovely. So I have to wait for my husband to get home from work (with the only spare key) late tonight to finish the laundry.

Note to self: make several spare keys at Home Depot. 

No comments: